Here is a chart that shows the High Ballistic Coefficient details of the ALCO Precision .284 195 Grain Rebated Boat Tail Aluminum Tip Bullet designed for long-distance shooters.
- Congratulations to Winner of .452 Precision Alpha Hunter in 325-grain for 4 K Membership Goal
- Introducing Long-Range Precision .224 in 77-Grain Rebated Boat Tail Aluminum Tip Ultra Low Drag
- Introducing Long-Range Precision .224 in 69-Grain Rebated Boat Tail Aluminum Tip Ultra Low Drag
- Ballistic Gel testing results for Alco Precision Bullets .308 in 168 grain
- Putting ALCO Steel Precision Bullets On Target - .308 220-grain Rebated Boat Tail Steel Tip Ultra Low Drag
- Drive Consistent Precision Bullets with .308 185-Grain RBTST ULD
- Surgical ALCO Precision Bullets 7-step hand made process
- ALCO Precision .452 in 325 grain Alpha Hunter bullet
- New Release ALCO Precision .308 RBTST ULD projectile in 190 grains
- Precision .308 RBTAT ULD 155 grain Accuracy
Good Stuff About Triggers
ALCO Bullets wants to share a piece from Tiborasaurus Rex discussing the Huber 2-Stage Trigger for a Remington 700 used by professional shooters. It is a technical discussion in which he explains how the custom-made triggers are designed to be consistent and last a long time without wearing down or changing. It is a superior trigger that is durable for 100,000 shots due to the unique ball bearing technology. T Rex describes in detail how the Huber triggers incorporate physics and timing to interface with the ‘human’ trigger to improve your shooting skills. The video talks about the differences between standard marksmanship concepts and theory for normal triggers and the advantages of a Huber model. The fundamentals of rifle marksmanship are reviewed with particular attention to ‘trigger squeeze’ and how it relates to the lay of the rifle at the precise time the trigger breaks to hold on target. Thank you to Rex Reviews for this nice video discussion.
Go to http://huberconcepts.com/ site to see other high-quality trigger options.