- Load ALCO 7MM RBTAT ULD high-performance projectile in 180 grain
- Precision .308 in 220 High-Performance ULD bullets
- Putting ALCO Precision .308 in 220 grain High-performance Bullets on Target
- Precision Ultra Long-Distance Metallic Ballistic Tips
- High-Performance for 45 Cartridge and Smokeless Muzzle loader .452 in 300 grain
- High-performance .308 175 grain ULD bullet
- .308 RBTAT 210 Grain Ballistic Coefficient Details
- ALCO Rebated Boattail Bullet ULD Design for High-Performance Bullets
- NEXT GENERATION .308 RBTST 240 Grain BC Details
- ALCO Precision .308 155-grain RBTAT ULD Hot Shot Chili
Here is a chart that shows the High Ballistic Coefficient details of the ALCO Precision .284 195 Grain Rebated Boat Tail Aluminum Tip Bullet designed for long-distance shooters.
Good Stuff About Triggers
ALCO Bullets wants to share a piece from Tiborasaurus Rex discussing the Huber 2-Stage Trigger for a Remington 700 used by professional shooters. It is a technical discussion in which he explains how the custom-made triggers are designed to be consistent and last a long time without wearing down or changing. It is a superior trigger that is durable for 100,000 shots due to the unique ball bearing technology. T Rex describes in detail how the Huber triggers incorporate physics and timing to interface with the ‘human’ trigger to improve your shooting skills. The video talks about the differences between standard marksmanship concepts and theory for normal triggers and the advantages of a Huber model. The fundamentals of rifle marksmanship are reviewed with particular attention to ‘trigger squeeze’ and how it relates to the lay of the rifle at the precise time the trigger breaks to hold on target. Thank you to Rex Reviews for this nice video discussion.
Go to http://huberconcepts.com/ site to see other high-quality trigger options.
Video ALCO Precision .308 168 Grain RBT comparison to other bullet manufacturers by T Rex
It’s been hot hot - hot - HOT in southern Missouri and it seems like the weather finally has broken. Really, now is the best time to shoot. ALCO’s Precision 7 MM 168 grain have a great High Ballistic Coefficient with Ultra-Low Drag. These long-distance projectiles have a G1 BC of .8029. The Chart shown is a calculation of what the bullet shoots as it leaves your gun. The rebated boat tail design is a big factor in the bullet’s success.