- Long Range shooting seminar by TiborasaurusRex
- Surgical ALCO Precision Bullets 7-step hand made process
- ALCO Precision .452 in 325 grain Alpha Hunter bullet
- New Release ALCO Precision .308 RBTST ULD projectile in 190 grains
- Precision .308 RBTAT ULD 155 grain Accuracy
- ALCO Precision .308 in 155 grain and 240 grain ULD bullets Offerings
- Long-Range High-Performance Bullet Report for ALCO .308 220 Grain
- Load ALCO 7MM RBTAT ULD high-performance projectile in 180 grain
- Precision .308 in 220 High-Performance ULD bullets
- Putting ALCO Precision .308 in 220 grain High-performance Bullets on Target
Here is a chart that shows the High Ballistic Coefficient details of the ALCO Precision .284 195 Grain Rebated Boat Tail Aluminum Tip Bullet designed for long-distance shooters.
Good Stuff About Triggers
ALCO Bullets wants to share a piece from Tiborasaurus Rex discussing the Huber 2-Stage Trigger for a Remington 700 used by professional shooters. It is a technical discussion in which he explains how the custom-made triggers are designed to be consistent and last a long time without wearing down or changing. It is a superior trigger that is durable for 100,000 shots due to the unique ball bearing technology. T Rex describes in detail how the Huber triggers incorporate physics and timing to interface with the ‘human’ trigger to improve your shooting skills. The video talks about the differences between standard marksmanship concepts and theory for normal triggers and the advantages of a Huber model. The fundamentals of rifle marksmanship are reviewed with particular attention to ‘trigger squeeze’ and how it relates to the lay of the rifle at the precise time the trigger breaks to hold on target. Thank you to Rex Reviews for this nice video discussion.
Go to http://huberconcepts.com/ site to see other high-quality trigger options.